Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday is Date Night

...and I have a date with:

The first time I heard Tricky's album, Maxinquaye, I promised myself that I would one day pop that album into my stereo and seduce someone with it. The songs exuded such raw power and sensuality that I became engulfed in flicker and flame.

Though, I can't claim every album of his has made me feel the same, his latest effort, West Knowle Boy, is something you play when getting ready to hit up a club or go to a party. It's catchy and switches back and forth between cooing sexuality and screaming it.

Watch him tonight at Revolution:
200 W Broward Blvd
Downtown Ft. Lauderdale

Tickets only cost $22.00 dollars but Ticketmaster will add 11 more due to their mysterious fees and evil monopoly.

Take a peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment